site hit counter

⋙ Download Free The Triple Goddess Afterlife Saga Book 3 eBook Stephanie Hudson

The Triple Goddess Afterlife Saga Book 3 eBook Stephanie Hudson



Download As PDF : The Triple Goddess Afterlife Saga Book 3 eBook Stephanie Hudson

Download PDF The Triple Goddess Afterlife Saga Book 3 eBook Stephanie Hudson


The Triple Goddess Afterlife Saga Book 3 eBook Stephanie Hudson

I feel like I waited on this book for ages. I seriously have thought about book two off and on since finishing it months ago! Stephanie Hudson has me wrapped around her little finger and I wouldn't want to be anywhere else. Dominic.... Keira.... I.JUST.CAN'T.GET.ENOUGH.

I will admit book three The Triple Goddess had me iffy at first. I was so nervous to read this one because of the synopsis and others reviews. This was mainly because of Lucius. Yes, yummy scrumptious Lucius. I just didn't want a love triangle. I can't stomach the frustration, drama, and uncertainty that comes with a love triangle. I feel that a lot of authors add love triangles as a plot device way too much. I'm just burned out and sick of them. Give me something else with just the hero and the heroine! Well, to my utter relief, Mrs.. Hudson did just that and Keira's main man is still and will always be Draven. TEAM DRAVEN ALL THE WAY BABY!

Book three starts off where book two left off. Keira is being kidnapped and taken to Lucius, the big bad King of Vampires, and someone has betrayed her and Dominic.

The story just takes off from there. I can't say a whole lot without giving important stuff away. She is kept with Lucius for most of the book and Dominic is basically put on the back burner (which is a disappointment and annoying), though we do get to see some Dominic while she is with Lucius. It seems when she falls asleep, her soul is transported to wherever Dominic is and we eventually find out that Pip (her new friend who I adore) is sending her to him so that she won't be so depressed and sad.

Now, there were a few points in the book where I was highly upset and worried that Lucius and Keira were gonna start an affair. They do have their moments and we do get to see Lucius in a different light. They do share plenty of hot kisses here and there but it never goes further than that.(Thank goodness).

I actually did fall in love with Lucius a little bit but just as a friend for Keira. Him and Keira get very close and build a friendship and connection that I didn't see coming. She is his light and shows him the sun. She ultimately is his saving grace and I loved that he was there for Keira and Dom both by the end of the book. He is yummy.... but let's admit it... he is no Dom.

And Dom. Yes, Dominic Draven is still the same old Draven. Bossy, commanding, do what I tell you or die Dominic Draven. He could make my heart and panties melt but at the same time want to rip his head off! I swear when the whole him and that red headed tramp thing came out... I wanted to kill him! I think about that time I actually wanted Keira to stick it to Draven by giving in to the lucious Lucius!
My favorite line:

"I don't know, you could try reminding him that next time not to listen to his masterful dick! Yeah, tell him that and while you're at it tell him that I may only be a lowely human but he's a low life two timing bastard who doesn't deserve this low ranking himan... oh and don't forget to mention how this "Chosen One" unchooses him! -Keira

Oh course the truth came out and I was sooooo relieved. I didn't want to hate my favorite book boyfriend! Him and Keira were just perfect for each other. Only thing I didn't get about this book is, if Draven is so all powerful then why did it take so long to get Keira back? It just bothered me that Draven didn't come in kicking ass and taking names to get his woman back.

The plot. Wow, I was on the edge of my seat the whole damn time. It flowed so well and was completely captivating. Especially towards the end. You just never know what's gonna happen next. That's what I love so much about this series and Mrs. Hudson's writing, not only is it original, but it is so unpredictable. By around 60 percent when Dominic and Keira finally reunite I was ecstatic but then of course, s*** hits the fan, secrets emerge, Keira turns all bad ass, and things just go haywire. My stomach and heart were in turmoil for most of the book and the ending... *gasp*.... oh that ending. Let's just say I am still in complete shock and am slowly dying with that cliffhanger. And the time they spent together at Christmas in the last few chapters... I cried. The scene where they exchange Christmas gifts was so beautiful and touching. When a man like Draven is brought to tears.... you cna't help but shed a tear or two!

Wow, let me just say that Mrs. Hudson has one hell of an imagination. The plot, characters, and details of this series surpasses a lot of other indie authors. Though, at times, there was actually too much detail and I would skim and skip pages of it but the story was so damn good it just didn't bother me as much. It did get tiring though and was definitely worth mentioning... I mean is it necessary to spend pages on describing a room, or a dress, or a bed, or a piece of jewelry, or hell a damn chair? It was a bit annoying but I would just skip it and get to the good stuff. ;)

Overall this book was an epic success. I am so lucky to have picked the first book up in this series because these books are one of my favorite series of all time. Mrs. Hudson is an amazingly talented author and her books just keep getting better and better (if that's even possible). If you haven't read this series or this book then you are definitely missing out. I would recommend this book to everyone because it's just so damn good.
So go read it and CRAVE THE DRAVE. I am. ;)

Read The Triple Goddess Afterlife Saga Book 3 eBook Stephanie Hudson

Tags : Amazon.com: The Triple Goddess (Afterlife Saga Book 3) eBook: Stephanie Hudson: Kindle Store,ebook,Stephanie Hudson,The Triple Goddess (Afterlife Saga Book 3),Fiction Fantasy Dark Fantasy,Fiction Romance Paranormal

The Triple Goddess Afterlife Saga Book 3 eBook Stephanie Hudson Reviews


Three books in and I have been hooked from the start. To begin Keira is very irritating at times wanting to be bold and then chickening out it upsets me to no end but at the same time I love her and at times I feel where Dom is coming from like she is too cute to stay mad at. Dom Dom Dom mmm mmm mmm is all I can really say about him. At times I love the level he wants to go to in order to protect his little Vixen but then again I can agree to her hardheadedness lol if that's a word. He only wants what's best for her but doesn't know how to do it without locking her in a tower lol. Now this book begins where the last left off with Miss Always in Trouble being kidnapped and hauled off to Luc. Boy that man sounds like pure sex walking and I admire her avoidance for a time but geez how can you not daydream about that guy??!! I love the relationship they end up having and I honestly felt like she was what Luc needed in his life to be where he needed so I appreciate that bit of the story when it takes place later down the line. Now for her to have the hots for this guy and to allow those stolen kisses to just happen with little resistance irked me to no end and at times I found myself in my home cussing like a sailor at Kiera highly pissed is an understatement. Pip gosh I freaking love her and her unique quirkiness that is Pip. She just seems like a loveable little toddler all adorable with her piercings and tattoos and green hair that I just wanted to put her in my pockets at times and run away with her lol. Pip is a true friend indeed and I love everything she did. Now I thought Dom was bad HAAAAAAA wait til you guys meet Adam lol that is all I will say to keep from ruining the story. What will say is I am glad I bought all 5 books because the end of this one brought me to tears and I almost through my out the damn window then I remembered that cannot be true because I have two more books to go whew *wipes sweat off forehead* What I will say is I am so a fan and I am #TeamDraven #Dravenites all day every freaking day of his existence. *wink*
Awesome story! Great add to the series! Keeps getting better and better! This blown me away, we get to met the "other" King, Vampire that is, his council and his club. This Afterlife world keeps growing in the best way. I don't know what to think about Lucius now that we know more, his chemistry with Keira is off the charts..... Exactly like hers is with Draven. So what is going on? I need the next book! I love how Lucius was a big bad and now you are dying to see more of him and to find his mate next. Great new characters like Lucius, Carrick, Pip, Adam, Ruto, Caspian, Liessa, Hakan join the gang. Don't even get me started on how much I LOVE Pip and adorable Adam. They are my favorite thing so far. Another big bad like Malphas takes this to the next level. This was a crazy ride and I want to reread it already, the mix of paranormal characters put the human side with Libby, Frank, RJ and jack make it perfect. Can't wait for the next.
Okay! Back to the saga. Boy, I was just like everyone else, I think. I wanted to HATE Lucius. I mean, come on! It's supposed to be Keira and Draven! How many years has that man waited for her, and now she's kidnapped by his ex-friend and major rival who also happens to be a King a Vampire King!
But bad boy Lucius wormed his way into my heart (much like Keira's). What's it about this woman that she is like a pied piper to all these Angels and Demons. Maybe time will tell.
And all the new characters we meet in this book! Got to love Stephanie's imagination.
Well done!
I feel like I waited on this book for ages. I seriously have thought about book two off and on since finishing it months ago! Stephanie Hudson has me wrapped around her little finger and I wouldn't want to be anywhere else. Dominic.... Keira.... I.JUST.CAN'T.GET.ENOUGH.

I will admit book three The Triple Goddess had me iffy at first. I was so nervous to read this one because of the synopsis and others reviews. This was mainly because of Lucius. Yes, yummy scrumptious Lucius. I just didn't want a love triangle. I can't stomach the frustration, drama, and uncertainty that comes with a love triangle. I feel that a lot of authors add love triangles as a plot device way too much. I'm just burned out and sick of them. Give me something else with just the hero and the heroine! Well, to my utter relief, Mrs.. Hudson did just that and Keira's main man is still and will always be Draven. TEAM DRAVEN ALL THE WAY BABY!

Book three starts off where book two left off. Keira is being kidnapped and taken to Lucius, the big bad King of Vampires, and someone has betrayed her and Dominic.

The story just takes off from there. I can't say a whole lot without giving important stuff away. She is kept with Lucius for most of the book and Dominic is basically put on the back burner (which is a disappointment and annoying), though we do get to see some Dominic while she is with Lucius. It seems when she falls asleep, her soul is transported to wherever Dominic is and we eventually find out that Pip (her new friend who I adore) is sending her to him so that she won't be so depressed and sad.

Now, there were a few points in the book where I was highly upset and worried that Lucius and Keira were gonna start an affair. They do have their moments and we do get to see Lucius in a different light. They do share plenty of hot kisses here and there but it never goes further than that.(Thank goodness).

I actually did fall in love with Lucius a little bit but just as a friend for Keira. Him and Keira get very close and build a friendship and connection that I didn't see coming. She is his light and shows him the sun. She ultimately is his saving grace and I loved that he was there for Keira and Dom both by the end of the book. He is yummy.... but let's admit it... he is no Dom.

And Dom. Yes, Dominic Draven is still the same old Draven. Bossy, commanding, do what I tell you or die Dominic Draven. He could make my heart and panties melt but at the same time want to rip his head off! I swear when the whole him and that red headed tramp thing came out... I wanted to kill him! I think about that time I actually wanted Keira to stick it to Draven by giving in to the lucious Lucius!
My favorite line

"I don't know, you could try reminding him that next time not to listen to his masterful dick! Yeah, tell him that and while you're at it tell him that I may only be a lowely human but he's a low life two timing bastard who doesn't deserve this low ranking himan... oh and don't forget to mention how this "Chosen One" unchooses him! -Keira

Oh course the truth came out and I was sooooo relieved. I didn't want to hate my favorite book boyfriend! Him and Keira were just perfect for each other. Only thing I didn't get about this book is, if Draven is so all powerful then why did it take so long to get Keira back? It just bothered me that Draven didn't come in kicking ass and taking names to get his woman back.

The plot. Wow, I was on the edge of my seat the whole damn time. It flowed so well and was completely captivating. Especially towards the end. You just never know what's gonna happen next. That's what I love so much about this series and Mrs. Hudson's writing, not only is it original, but it is so unpredictable. By around 60 percent when Dominic and Keira finally reunite I was ecstatic but then of course, s*** hits the fan, secrets emerge, Keira turns all bad ass, and things just go haywire. My stomach and heart were in turmoil for most of the book and the ending... *gasp*.... oh that ending. Let's just say I am still in complete shock and am slowly dying with that cliffhanger. And the time they spent together at Christmas in the last few chapters... I cried. The scene where they exchange Christmas gifts was so beautiful and touching. When a man like Draven is brought to tears.... you cna't help but shed a tear or two!

Wow, let me just say that Mrs. Hudson has one hell of an imagination. The plot, characters, and details of this series surpasses a lot of other indie authors. Though, at times, there was actually too much detail and I would skim and skip pages of it but the story was so damn good it just didn't bother me as much. It did get tiring though and was definitely worth mentioning... I mean is it necessary to spend pages on describing a room, or a dress, or a bed, or a piece of jewelry, or hell a damn chair? It was a bit annoying but I would just skip it and get to the good stuff. ;)

Overall this book was an epic success. I am so lucky to have picked the first book up in this series because these books are one of my favorite series of all time. Mrs. Hudson is an amazingly talented author and her books just keep getting better and better (if that's even possible). If you haven't read this series or this book then you are definitely missing out. I would recommend this book to everyone because it's just so damn good.
So go read it and CRAVE THE DRAVE. I am. ;)
Ebook PDF The Triple Goddess Afterlife Saga Book 3 eBook Stephanie Hudson

0 Response to "⋙ Download Free The Triple Goddess Afterlife Saga Book 3 eBook Stephanie Hudson"

Post a Comment