Invincible The Ultimate Collection Vol 1 Robert Kirkman Cory Walker Ryan Ottley Books

Invincible The Ultimate Collection Vol 1 Robert Kirkman Cory Walker Ryan Ottley Books
I had heard a lot of good things about Invincible and finally decided to give it a try. The story starts off a little slow, but picks up rather quickly after a few, great twists/reveals. Kirkman's writing is great - he seems to be having a lot of fun with this book. The references to other, more established characters are great.The art starts off a little off - and you'll understand why this is once you read Kirkman's notes at the end of the book, but it gets much better as the series progresses.
There are a lot of subplots in the story, but it seems to be building up to something great.
I already finished volume 2 - and things are even better there. I like that the stories are self-contained - it's not something you can do with most stories within the DC or Marvel Universe.
Overall, this book does live up to the hype. Hope you enjoy it!

Tags : Amazon.com: Invincible: The Ultimate Collection, Vol. 1 (9781582405001): Robert Kirkman, Cory Walker, Ryan Ottley: Books,Robert Kirkman, Cory Walker, Ryan Ottley,Invincible: The Ultimate Collection, Vol. 1,Image Comics,158240500X,Superheroes,Comic books, strips, etc,Comic books, strips, etc - United States,Heroes,Science fiction comic books, strips, etc,Teenagers,COMICS & GRAPHIC NOVELS Superheroes,COMICS & GRAPHIC NOVELS Superheroes (see also FICTION Superheroes),Comics & Graphic Novels,Fiction,Fiction-Graphic Novels,GRAPHIC NOVELS,GRAPHIC WORKS FICTION,General Adult,Serials, 1st only,United States
Invincible The Ultimate Collection Vol 1 Robert Kirkman Cory Walker Ryan Ottley Books Reviews
I just love how this comic bends, breaks, and shatters all prior hero comic tropes. I can't really saw how without spoilers but trust me this is not your normal superhero comic! Also I love how the comic dances around the line of just out right taking characters it's amazing
This is a book that could not exist without all the other superhero characters that have come and gone over the years that we know and love. That being said, this world and story are amazing. I don't want to get into any spoilers so... I would suggest buying invinciblecompendium, it basically takes the 1st six or seven trade paperback and jams them into one book, much like an omnibus. It's a lot cheaper than buying them individually.
This book was the beginning of one of if not the best superhero comic book series that has been running for more than 10 years. It starts off slow, but the more you read the more interesting it gets. The characters are so original and creative. This book was the starting point of an amazing series that is still running today.
Robert kirkman is always recognized for his comic book the walking dead with it spawning a TV show and a spinoff show which are both great I myself never miss an episode but invincible is his best work in my opinion. The series mixes great superheroics by a great assortment of characters with fantastic art (other than the first story arc and even that art is decent) that only gets better as the series progresses. Another great thing about the series is that since this is kirkmans property he allows its characters to grow and change dramatically which gets you more invested by making you feel as if you are growing with these characters from invincibles first day as a superhero as a teenager to him getting married and having a child. In conclusion this volume is a great way to get the first few story arcs under your belt for a nice low price as well as them having a wonderful shelf look when you collect and read all 10 of them.
As you can see in my headline, I’m very late in realizing how phenomenal this comic is. Invincible is such a fun, entertaining read from front to back and is so beautifully illustrated that once you finish reading the first volume, you will immediately order volume 2 (I know I did)! This book makes me remember why I love graphic novels and comics so much. Trust me, you should read this!
Honestly, i can't recommend this comic book enough! The storyline is perfect...it has a beginning a middle and an end! It has maaaaany surprises and some amazing characters that you will definitely find someone to your liking! It is a superhero comic book but it doesn't focus solely on the action...it focuses mostly on the psychology of these characters and their everyday lives as heroes. These ppl have it rough just like us! For me, this book is like comic superheroes meet the YA genre. It's fantastic!!!
This comic is insanely fun and exciting of a read. Prior to actually reading it I've heard so much good stuff about it, and it's definitely well earned. The world is so interesting but it's very simple it's approach. (If that makes any sense.)
It was a constant page turned seeing Mark Grayson grow himself into the hero, Invincible. Meeting friends, gaining reputation, and learning revelations. So much so that I bought the 2nd volume as soon as I finished this one! Oh and the large amount of "behind the scenes" content you get is great!
In terms of how it was packaged and shipped there were no blemishes or scars and everything was nice and crisp.
I had heard a lot of good things about Invincible and finally decided to give it a try. The story starts off a little slow, but picks up rather quickly after a few, great twists/reveals. Kirkman's writing is great - he seems to be having a lot of fun with this book. The references to other, more established characters are great.
The art starts off a little off - and you'll understand why this is once you read Kirkman's notes at the end of the book, but it gets much better as the series progresses.
There are a lot of subplots in the story, but it seems to be building up to something great.
I already finished volume 2 - and things are even better there. I like that the stories are self-contained - it's not something you can do with most stories within the DC or Marvel Universe.
Overall, this book does live up to the hype. Hope you enjoy it!

0 Response to "[AQG]≫ Read Free Invincible The Ultimate Collection Vol 1 Robert Kirkman Cory Walker Ryan Ottley Books"
Post a Comment