site hit counter

≡ [PDF] Free The Summer I Found You Jolene Perry Books

The Summer I Found You Jolene Perry Books



Download As PDF : The Summer I Found You Jolene Perry Books

Download PDF The Summer I Found You Jolene Perry Books


The Summer I Found You Jolene Perry Books

Totally sucked me in right from the start with a compelling story and unique characters... Kate was very realistically 17, and sometimes that wasn't what I wanted from her....she very much felt like she was in the middle of her teenage rebellion, and I wanted to stand beside her parents (and eventually Aidan) and yell at her too! I was much more enthralled with Aidan....it's weird how they can both be struggling with a new reality for themselves, but I still felt more for Aidan's struggle...is it because he's the book boy? It's not like he didn't have his petulant moments (hello shrink), but I guess he was at least doing *something* to deal with his new set of circumstances, you know?

Definitely a unique romance in this book too...they didn't come together like so many couples do in books these days... I felt their chemistry, and could really see their relationship progress from having fun to something more.

All in all, this was some delicious upper YA with a unique and personal perspective on dealing with a "new life".

Read The Summer I Found You Jolene Perry Books

Tags : Amazon.com: The Summer I Found You (9780807583692): Jolene Perry: Books,Jolene Perry,The Summer I Found You,AW Teen,0807583693,Romance - General,Social Themes - Dating & Sex,Social Themes - General,Amputees,Amputees;Fiction.,Dating (Social customs,Dating (Social customs),Diabetes,Diabetes;Fiction.,Love;Fiction.,People with disabilities,Veterans,Children: Young Adult (Gr. 7-9),Fiction,Health & Daily Living - Diseases, Illnesses & Injuries,Love & Romance,Love;Fiction.,People with disabilities,Romance & relationships stories (Children's Teenage),Romance - General,Social Themes - Dating & Sex,Social Themes - General,Social Themes - Special Needs,Veterans,YOUNG ADULT FICTION,YOUNG ADULT FICTION Health & Daily Living Diseases, Illnesses & Injuries,YOUNG ADULT FICTION Romance Contemporary,YOUNG ADULT FICTION Romance General,YOUNG ADULT FICTION Social Themes Dating & Sex,YOUNG ADULT FICTION Social Themes General (see also headings under Family),novel; teen; YA; romance; relationships; love; diabetes; veterans; disability; amputee; dating; wounded warriors; disabled veteran; wounded warrior; diabetic; first love; break up; break-up,Health & Daily Living - Diseases, Illnesses & Injuries,Love & Romance,Social Themes - Special Needs,YOUNG ADULT FICTION Health & Daily Living Diseases, Illnesses & Injuries,YOUNG ADULT FICTION Romance Contemporary,YOUNG ADULT FICTION Romance General,YOUNG ADULT FICTION Social Themes Dating & Sex,YOUNG ADULT FICTION Social Themes General (see also headings under Family),Fiction,YOUNG ADULT FICTION,Children: Young Adult (Gr. 7-9),Romance & relationships stories (Children's Teenage)

The Summer I Found You Jolene Perry Books Reviews


Loved every minute.. I fell in love with aiden and Kate together!!! Great job!!!! Would love to see a sequel!
Cute story
May be better for young teenager.
Excellent product.
good
I loved how flawed both of these characters are and how they had to own their circumstances before really being able to be together. Their individual struggles were poignant and their relationship was ultimately a rewarding one to read. The book contains strong language. The story is beautiful.
I will admit that the cover of this book is what got my attention at first (which is so unlike me. I am NOT a judge a book by the cover type of girl) but I just loved this one and I'm so glad I did because I really enjoyed this book.

Aidan and Kate are the perfect couple in their imperfect world. Both are dealing with their own inner battles and are able to face their problems in the end with the help of each other. I especially loved Aidan's character and his inner strength in dealing with both his physical and emotional wounds. The character was written in such a way that I really felt total empathy for him,and at times I wanted to just give him a hug and tell him everything was going to be okay.

I love the way that Kate matured throughout the book and was able to finally face her condition instead avoiding it,thanks in large part to Aidan. Just by knowing a few people who suffer from this condition,I have to say the author did a great job portraying what someone with this illness goes through, especially a young girl who doesn't want be any different from her peers.

So, to wrap it up I really did enjoy this book and I would definitely recommend it. I would have loved if it had an epilogue so we could see a couple years into Kate and Aidan's future, but then again like every really good book I read, I never want to see it end.
Totally sucked me in right from the start with a compelling story and unique characters... Kate was very realistically 17, and sometimes that wasn't what I wanted from her....she very much felt like she was in the middle of her teenage rebellion, and I wanted to stand beside her parents (and eventually Aidan) and yell at her too! I was much more enthralled with Aidan....it's weird how they can both be struggling with a new reality for themselves, but I still felt more for Aidan's struggle...is it because he's the book boy? It's not like he didn't have his petulant moments (hello shrink), but I guess he was at least doing *something* to deal with his new set of circumstances, you know?

Definitely a unique romance in this book too...they didn't come together like so many couples do in books these days... I felt their chemistry, and could really see their relationship progress from having fun to something more.

All in all, this was some delicious upper YA with a unique and personal perspective on dealing with a "new life".
Ebook PDF The Summer I Found You Jolene Perry Books

0 Response to "≡ [PDF] Free The Summer I Found You Jolene Perry Books"

Post a Comment