site hit counter

[SX0]≡ Descargar Gratis Of Fire and Roses Erlanis Chronicles Book 1 eBook Danielle Belwater

Of Fire and Roses Erlanis Chronicles Book 1 eBook Danielle Belwater



Download As PDF : Of Fire and Roses Erlanis Chronicles Book 1 eBook Danielle Belwater

Download PDF Of Fire and Roses Erlanis Chronicles Book 1 eBook Danielle Belwater


Of Fire and Roses Erlanis Chronicles Book 1 eBook Danielle Belwater

What a great story! The beautifully written debut by this author captured my imagination with her vivid imagery and well-drawn characters. I loved reading a book written from a male POV and found Nate to be a really endearing character. I felt for him and his struggle with losing his mother and trying to make a new life, and rooted for his relationship with Cora. There were a few twists and turns, all unpredictable which is the sign of a skilled storyteller. There's hints of something darker coming in the next book and I can't wait to read more of Nate's and Cora's story. I'd recommend this to anyone who wants to read a well-written YA romance with an original plot.

Read Of Fire and Roses Erlanis Chronicles Book 1 eBook Danielle Belwater

Tags : Of Fire and Roses (Erlanis Chronicles Book 1) - Kindle edition by Danielle Belwater. Download it once and read it on your Kindle device, PC, phones or tablets. Use features like bookmarks, note taking and highlighting while reading Of Fire and Roses (Erlanis Chronicles Book 1).,ebook,Danielle Belwater,Of Fire and Roses (Erlanis Chronicles Book 1),Evernight Teen,JUVENILE FICTION Paranormal,JUVENILE FICTION Love & Romance

Of Fire and Roses Erlanis Chronicles Book 1 eBook Danielle Belwater Reviews


This book was a light, entertaining read about a boy who must save a mysterious girl from the curse on her family. I thought the premise was unique and played out in unexpected ways--the ending in particular was a twist that I didn't see coming. I enjoyed the rich, descriptive prose and the paranormal elements about how ghosts could influence the human world. Also, it was a nice break from most paranormal romances to have both teen lovers be humans.
However, the book had some problems, some of them technical. It's written pretty roughly--in many places there are long run-on paragraphs where several different characters' actions blend together, so sometimes it was difficult for me to figure out who was doing or saying what. It's a common beginner's mistake, and I know this is the author's first book, so I think she could have benefited from the help of more experience critique partners or a professional editor.

From a structural point of view, the pace of the novel is very fast, with the whole story taking place over only a few weeks. That means the main characters fall in love the moment they see each other, before they have any kind of conversation. Of course that helps to raise the stakes because their lives are immediately in danger from the jealous ghost, but as a reader who finds "insta-love" in books unrealistic, I didn't feel very invested in their relationship. But I think that might be part of Nate's personality to get attached to people very quickly, because he also starts calling another boy his best friend right away.

If you can get past these flaws, though, it's a new twist on the story of a boy saving a doomed girl from paranormal forces. It's my hope that the author continues to grow and the next installment in this series is better polished than the first.

Favorite Dish
Nate cooks for his dad and usually resorts to easy food like pasta or baked beans, so there wasn't a lot of tasty food in this book. But after all of their trips to the local diner, I found myself craving a milkshake.

Bonus Ghosts
I love a good ghost story, and Elias Stafford didn't disappoint me. His jealous rage has kept him haunting Cora's family from the grave. But he wasn't the only ghost--and the last part of the book that deals with how ghosts can influence the mortal world was definitely the most exciting. There are specific rules and limitations that the main characters are bound by, and I was happy that it stayed consistent all the way through.

My Recommendation
Fans of paranormal romance who want to see two humans falling in love will probably enjoy this book.
The author gradually introduces you to the characters, the place, the journey , then steps up the pace and intrigue and leads you on to an unexpected exciting ending. Waiting for the next book in the Erlanis Chronicles!
It's hard to believe this is Danielle Belwater's first novel. It's compelling from the very first paragraph. I am a sucker for good metaphors and this is full of them! Such descriptive emotive writing. I thought Nate was such a cool character and that he was written genuinely well for his age and sex. Just when I thought I knew what was happening there were twists that were very clever. I can't wait until the next book. Highly recommend for any age not just YA.
An absolute gem of a novel! Of Fire and Roses is bursting with vivid description making me feel that I was not only reading the novel, but that I was there.

The story begins with Nate and his father moving, a trail of pain and loss following them both as Nate's mother was killed by a drunk driver. The author mastered feelings evoked from such a profound loss with both effected characters a son feeling his way through life without his mother's kindness to balance out his father's roughness, and a husband left trying to fill a dual role.

In the opening pages, Nate meets Cora-an intriguing, mysterious girl that he's instantly drawn to. The further Nate careens into Cora's world, the darker and more sinister the plot becomes. Nate soon discovers a family curse that has him fighting from both sides of life and death to save the girl he loves.

The other characters were rich and mapped out very well, my favorite supporting character being Josh. Nate and Josh quickly become friends and the reader finds out soon enough just how far a true friendship can go.

Along with the tender moments of young love, Of Fire and Roses had its fair share of suspense and scare. There were parts that had chills running up my spine. The end was a surprise I did not see coming and left me scratching my screen trying to get to a next page that wasn't there as I was refusing to believe I was at 100%.

Overall, Of Fire and Roses is truly a mesmerizing, fiery, haunting novel with an incredible start to an amazing new series. I believe Danielle Belwater will be an author to watch out for, a wonderful addition to the young adult genre.
I’ll preface this review by saying I don’t often read YA books, but I’m sooooo glad I picked up Danielle Belwater’s ‘Of Fire & Roses.’ I won’t rehash the twisty-turny plot or the killer ending, but I will say your average teen is in for a ripping great read. The author has created a world that sucks you in with its beautiful descriptions, with characters you feel could easily be the boy or girl next door, they’re so identifiable. The romance is sweet but intense and you’ll be left screaming for Ms. Belwater to ‘hurry up already’ and get the next instalment in the Erlanis Chronicles published!
What a pleasant surprise this was. Not having read any teenage stories since - well, since I was a teenager, I really didn't expect to be taken on such a journey. The characters gripped me immediately and I couldn't put it down. Well done Danielle Belwater on such a terrific first novel. Can't wait to read more.
What a great story! The beautifully written debut by this author captured my imagination with her vivid imagery and well-drawn characters. I loved reading a book written from a male POV and found Nate to be a really endearing character. I felt for him and his struggle with losing his mother and trying to make a new life, and rooted for his relationship with Cora. There were a few twists and turns, all unpredictable which is the sign of a skilled storyteller. There's hints of something darker coming in the next book and I can't wait to read more of Nate's and Cora's story. I'd recommend this to anyone who wants to read a well-written YA romance with an original plot.
Ebook PDF Of Fire and Roses Erlanis Chronicles Book 1 eBook Danielle Belwater

0 Response to "[SX0]≡ Descargar Gratis Of Fire and Roses Erlanis Chronicles Book 1 eBook Danielle Belwater"

Post a Comment